DevOps Engineer (OID/OEM) – Utrecht
Voor onze directe eindklant zijn wij op zoek naar een Senior Compute Infrastructure DevOps Engineer. De tekst van deze aanvraag is in het Engels omdat onze klant op zoek is naar Engels sprekende professionals. C.V. en motivatie dienen dan ook Engelstalig te worden aangeleverd.
As part of a DevOps team you will be supporting, designing, building and automating the Oracleenvironment. Products supported within that environment include Oracle databases, Oracle
Enterprise Manager, Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Engineered Systems. Your main fields ofinterest are Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Enterprise Manager since your role is in theMonitoring, Access Management and Integration area specifically.
You engineer the solution to be compliant with the regulatory requirements and take care ofembedding the solution into the Rabobank Infrastructure and code automation environment.
Your day-to-day activities range from actual engineering and coding automation scripts, but alsoengineering new or adapted solutions for our banking organization. As part of a self-steering servicedelivery team you are also responsible for the operation of our monitoring, access management andintegration infrastructure, which is mostly guarding Oracle Exadata environments with +1500databases and a small number of databases on commodity hardware.
Keeping our environments, standards and documents up to date is part of the job. Supporting crucial banking applications forboth Dutch Retail and Global Wholesale business.
The bank demands high quality, continuity and stability for 7×24. As part of the role you sometimes will need to work outside office hours duringstandby shifts.
You work closely together with other DevOps teams and the Product Owner.
Who are you
- You are an experienced (at least 3 years) Oracle focused DevOps engineer with extensive security knowledge and like to work in a DevOps team in a complex environment
- You are Pro-active
- You have a professional and open attitude
- You love automation challenges and really like connecting engineering with operational/delivery issues.
- You see the big-picture and also like to go in the details to solve complex integration issues
- You are a team player, but also a self-starter/self-organizing and resilient
- You love to give and receive constructive feedback, since continuous improvement is one of your drivers.
- You take initiative
- You are critical /contentious
- You are willing to share knowledge and experience
- Your English language needs to be at proficient level (B2)
What you bring
- Extensive knowledge of and solid experience with Oracle Internet Directory LDAP
- Extensive knowledge of and solid experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager in a high secure, complex and large environment, including Oracle Exadata and ZFS (+15000 targets)
- Extensive knowledge and skills regarding certificates, keystores, trust stores and vaults
- Good knowledge of Multi Factor Authentication
- Knowledge and experience with automation (Ansible and Python)
Giving you a head start:
- Good knowledge of and experience with Oracle Weblogic suite (configuring and using nodemanager, adminserver, managed server)
- Working experience with CyberArk, Splunk and Qualys
- Enthusiastic regarding high level security in an IT environment
And the following competence related qualities:
- Experience with DevOps and working Scrum (sprint planning, review, daily, retro)
- Client focused
- Compliancy and standards focused
- Working in the highly skilled and motivated DevOps Oracle team
- A top of the bill and interesting technical environment
- In a dynamic organization that is changing rapidly
- Flexible working hours and working from home (in consultation)
- The chance to support high profile and crucial banking applications for both Dutch Retail and Global Wholesale business.
Info@suited-oms.nl of +31 88 3450200
Info@suited-oms.nl of +31 88 3450200