Solution Architect Tech4Engineering Oracle – Utrecht
Do you have a vision on how to improve the development experience for our engineers, so that they can efficiently develop features for our customers?
As a Solution Architect for Rabobank Tech4Engineering tribe, you have an opportunity to design the technology that provides the digital experience of 7 million customers through our channels and provide a developer platform for over 5.000 developers within the Rabobank.
Within Tribe Tech4Engineering, and our area Oracle, the squads work on tools and supporting processes that help over 400 teams to build our modern digital experience, while ensuring the highest standards for quality, performance, and security. Oracle supports this by
“Delivering, maintaining, and operating a high-performance database platform.
You will coach, guide, and support these squads.
In this role you work closely together with our product owners, engineering squads and other architects. You ensure a vision about the current and future solutions we provide. You leverage your engineering experience, understanding of the business drivers and knowledge of current and emerging technology and its practical application.
- Incorporate the latest architecture concepts into initiatives
- Set and roadmap solution direction across the different squads
- Create and socialize end-to-end designs and solution architecture with squads, architecture colleagues, product owners and other business and IT representatives
- Coach the squads to implement the architecture and support the squads with challenges during all steps of the DevOps cycle
You and your talent:
Within Tech4Engineering/Oracle we value integrity, an engineering focus, an ‘improvement and embracing change mind-set and openness. In addition, it is important that you are a team player, have leadership skills and recognise
yourself in the checklist below:
- You have a helicopter view: overseeing a wide domain and any consequences certain (design) decisions have.
- You can remember or research previous decisions and experiences that lead us to where we are now. On the other hand, you are not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’ and become involved in complex analysis and implementation questions
- Good communication skills to collaborate with business users, colleague architects, and squad members
- Ability to communicate technical solutions in business terms, and can influence and persuade others with an open mindset
- An IT Bachelor or Master Degree and 5+ years working experience in a technical IT-role
- Knowledge and experience with Risk, Security and Compliance (f.e. NIST, ISO/IEC 27001), Oracle and Cloud architecture
- Knowledge and experience with Automation (f.e. Azure DevOps pipelines, Workflow)
- Knowledge and experience in high end database (Oracle) related tooling and best practices
- Applicable knowledge regarding development and test methods
- Broad knowledge of data security and privacy technology, tools and utilities
- Resourceful, flexible, analytically strong and, when needed, critical
- Good experience in stakeholder management in an international setting
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coach peers and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with AzureDevOps, SCRUM, Agile, Lean
The position is for 36 hours a week.
starting for 3 months with a maximum period of 3 years.
Info@suited-oms.nl of +31 88 3450200